- Physical demands may include the ability to lift up to 50 pounds. The team member will be regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, and reach using feet, legs, back, arms, and hands. The team member may occasionally be required to climb. Specific vision requirements include the ability to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The team member will be required to work at a personal computer. Must possess the ability to detect auditory and/or visual alarms and be available to work extended/flexible hours and weekends as needed.
- This position is a full-time position that requires up to 75% car and plane travel.
- The position may require the availability to work some nights, weekends, and occasional holidays. Regular attendance and active participation/planning at company functions and events is also required.
- 10+ years of experience in a Regional Facilities Management capacity or above; 5+ years at a Director level preferred
- Must possess excellent general maintenance skills including HVAC repair, plumbing, and electrical
- Experience managing construction projects, renovation and remodeling initiatives strongly preferred
- Experience managing a maintenance program for a multi-facility company preferred
- Demonstrated ability to focus on details and big-picture items to meet company goals
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills
- Excellent People Management experience required
- Must demonstrate a high level of leadership skills
- Valid Driver’s License along with good driving record and auto insurance is required
- Advanced computer and Internet knowledge
- Intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with iOS preferred
- Familiarity with Entrata preferred
Learning and Development:
- Maintain a commitment to ongoing professional development and career growth through our company’s continuing education programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from four-year college, university or technical school
- Accurately perform basic mathematical functions and use all on-site resident management software functions
We’ve Got You Covered!
Medical, Vision, & 125 Plan
We cover 100% of the monthly premium costs for medical, prescription drug, vision, and dental. The employee is responsible for the full cost of covering your spouse and/or dependents.
We offer a 401K plan with a match of one third of the employee contribution up to 2% of salary.
Example: If an employee contributes 3% the match is 1%; if 6% the match is 2% (maximum).
Group Life, Long-Term, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
We provide both short-term and long-term disability insurance. Employer paid life insurance coverage for the employee of up to $100,000 if the unimaginable occurs and $200,000 for AD&D. Additional insurance is available for employee and dependents with employee paid premium.
Paid Holidays & Vacation
Enjoy 10 paid holidays and accrue vacation based on your years of service. Employees accrue vacation every pay period equaling: (available after 90 days of employment, full-time employees)
- 10 days of accrued paid vacation annually for the first 2 years of service
- 15 days of accrued paid vacation annually after 2 years of service
- 20 days of accrued paid vacation annually after 5+ years of service
Not feeling well? We provide you with 48 hours of sick pay each year.
Great Talent Knows Great Talent – Bonuses provided for hires made through employee referrals
If you need a day off to volunteer in your community, we’ll provide you with the support you need.
Discounts & Scholarships
Save with group purchasing discounts on computers and appliances, housing discounts, and exclusive scholarship opportunities!
Additional Perks Include…..
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Health Advocate and Travel Assistance Program
- Bereavement Pay if dealing with an unfortunate death in the family
- Competitive Bonus & Commission Structures
- Extensive Professional Development Training and Reimbursement Program
- Opportunities for Advancement