Apply now for AMLI Residential’s Make Ready Technician opening at one of our apartment communities in Irving, Texas. As the Make Ready Technician you will ensure that all vacated apartments are thoroughly restored to “make ready” status and diagnose problems and make repairs in areas such as painting, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural, and appliance
- Inspect vacated apartments and complete checklists in regard to make-ready.
- Replace or repair windows, latches, screens, hinges, sliding glass doors, shelves, baseboards, mirrors, closets, curtains, mini-blinds, ceiling fans, lights, etc.
- Check faucets, sink plugs and repair/replace as necessary. Replace washers when needed. Perform exterior repair to sinks, bathtubs, etc., when warranted
- Painting and drywall repair.
- Make new keys when requested. Replace vacancy lock (if applicable) on day lock is changed for new resident move-in.
- Share cleaning and grounds-keeping duties with all the maintenance staff
- 2 week’s vacation and more after 3 years. Plus sick, personal days and holiday pay.
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401-k with employer match
- Maintenance and Repair experience in Painting, Dry wall, Basic Electric and Plumbing.
- Availability for on call rotation evenings and weekends.
- Valid DL to travel to other AMLI properties if needed.
- Ability to push, pull and lift up to 50 lbs.
AMLI is a leader in sustainable LEED & ENERGY STAR certified luxury apartment communities. AMLI Residential is an equal employment opportunity employer that encourages personal and professional development. We have one of the best training programs in our industry; supporting on-going sales, service and technical skills development. We offer competitive salaries, bonuses, and benefit and recognition programs. Come join our team of maintenance professionals and discover the boundless opportunities here at AMLI. firstname.lastname@example.org
Painting, Punch Tech, Dry Wall Repair, Make Ready, General Maintenance and Repair