• High school diploma/GED, Bachelor’s degree preferred
• At least one year of experience in sales, hospitality, customer service, and/or leasing
• Knowledge of apartment management laws and regulations at the federal, state, and local levels preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
MAA recognizes that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason, we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
• New Associates are Benefits Eligible on the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Vacation, Sick Leave and Holiday Pay
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Adoption Reimbursement
• Apartment Discount
• Opportunities for promotion and internal career advancement
Visit https://www.maac.com/careers/ to apply online.
We are committed to providing service excellence and value to those who depend on us at MAA. Our people-first approach has been transforming properties into communities and apartments into homes for over 25 years. As the largest owner-operator of multifamily apartments in the United States – we are established leaders in the real estate space – bringing tremendous opportunities to those looking to build their careers. We invite you to explore our Brighter View and find your place at MAA!
Drug Free Workplace