- Manage the financial performance of the property by overseeing rents, occupancies and expenditures.
- Supervise resident retention, renewal and leasing programs to maintain maximum occupancy.
- Oversee resident relations, which includes taking resident phone calls, requests and concerns.
- Ensure compliance with Lincoln Property Company policy, as well as federal and local regulations.
- Manage, train and counsel onsite staff effectively.
- Oversee daily leasing paperwork and proper completion of service requests.
- Analyze monthly performance and budget projections, discuss strategies with the Regional Property Manager and complete annual asset business plans and budget forecasts.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 1 year of high-rise or mid-rise Business Manager experience, including leasing and bookkeeping knowledge.
- Ability to manage large staff
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Exposure to property management software and accounting software. Experience with Yardi is a plus.
- Ability to review, understand and report financial information.
- A comprehensive understanding of marketing techniques and budgeting.
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely and organized manner.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Must be able to tour the community with clients, which includes walking the property and climbing stairs.
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement