- Manage all aspects of the leasing process, including leasing apartments, preparing lease paperwork and assisting to ensure a smooth move-in.
- Greet clients, assess needs, answer questions and provide tours of the apartments and community.
- Process applications, and prepare and review lease agreements and renewals.
- Respond to in-person, phone and email inquiries, which includes providing leasing information, making appointments and creating and following up with maintenance requests.
- Assist with completing weekly, monthly and special reports as assigned by the Leasing Manager or Business Manager.
- Receive deposits and rent money, and record appropriately.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist all clients with a positive and friendly tone.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service focused with the ability to be a strong team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely and organized manner.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Must be able to tour the community with clients, which includes walking the property and climbing stairs.
- Driver’s License required
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.