At Brookfield Properties, the foundation of our success is firmly rooted in our people. Our company is comprised of experts across a range of specialties who share a goal of ensuring our properties are continuously evolving to meet the needs of our communities and stakeholders. To meet this goal, we hire visionary, entrepreneurial talent who help us innovate and enhance our business. We build collaborative teams who value integrity, creativity and diversity.
Our teams operate an iconic portfolio of irreplaceable properties within the world’s most dynamic markets. As one of the largest real estate services companies, we provide management and development expertise exclusively for properties owned by Brookfield Asset Management. We take pride in the fact that our multifamily communities are places our residents are proud to call home. Our customer-focused associates set us apart from our competition – managing every aspect of our communities to ensure the highest level of service, value and convenience for residents.
We are searching for a talented Concierge to be based out of our Bayside Village Apartments in San Francisco, CA.
The Concierge provides service to property residents and visitors. Manages the entrance of the buildings and monitors the traffic into the buildings. Provides a warm greeting to all residents and guests.
- Maintains knowledge and provides information to residents regarding available services and upcoming events in the city. Establishes and maintains ongoing contact with sources of information. Makes dinner, theater and local recreation reservations for residents.
- Prepares service requests, works closely with service contractors to ensure jobs are handled appropriately.
- Communicates with residents and families regarding questions or concerns and takes steps to resolve issues or refers them to appropriate associates.
- Greets residents and visitors. Keeps lobby bulletin board up to date with information of interest to residents.
- Plans and implements social and recreational programs for property residents such as movies, game nights and other social events.
- Assist residents with packages.